Intengine Sustainability Leadership Congress
“The Intengine Global Change Foundation will host young sustainability leaders and our growing roster of established industry-wide professionals, for the first annual Sustainability Leadership Congress.
The mission of the Intengine Global Change Foundation is to facilitate the transition to a more sustainable economy through the advancement of knowledge and awareness that aids in the generation of policies and practices, and their implementation.”
Will you join us? I’m thrilled to be a panelist at Intengine Sustainability Leadership Congress
June 8 – 9, 2019 at The Fairmont Pacific Rim in Vancouver, BC, Canada to discuss some of the largest challenges and opportunities facing our future.
My portion will address:
– Impactful Communication; Get Your Message Across
– Communicate and Lead for a Sustainable Environment
– Compelling Conversations
And I’d love to hear from you!
– What methods of delivery/communication have you found/seen to be most impactful?
– How do communication tactics surrounding sustainability differ from those of other issues?
– What do environmental activists have to be mindful of when delivering their message?
– How do you create compelling conversation around such issues?
– In your experience/opinion, what is the largest/most common hindrance to our ability to effectively communicate?
– What would you advise to those struggling to be heard/taken seriously who want to raise the collective voice of change-makers?
Please let us know if you have questions or points to add.