Nice to Meet You,
I’ve been helping people resolve issues and achieve Personal, Professional and Relationship goals for over 25 years – one conversation at a time! My background in Social Work and Life Skills Coaching gives me a unique perspective and set of tools to help people live a life they love. With caring, concern and understanding I am able to create a safe environment where people can open up to me and explore their situation and look for new perspectives and solutions. My style includes:
- Sharing about my own journey, challenges and experiences if it will be helpful to the client. Many appreciate this style and embrace as my examples help them internalize the material.
- There is always a willingness to talk about the past, especially when the limiting beliefs originated in order to address it then move forward.
- I draw on my experience dealing with crisis situations.
- I am tenacious in helping absolutely everyone who is committed to improving their lives.
- The client can bounce between personal – to relationship – to professional issues as they are all interestingly inter-related and one area often affects the next.
Visit my testimonials page to see what else clients are saying about One Conversation..
Helping people and organizations resolve issues and achieve personal, professional and relationship goals, One Conversation at a time.
It all happens through a conversation…Coaching is a unique process customized to meet the needs of each individual client, group or company. Gwen uses a personalized 5-step methodology in each meeting. read more…