Nice to Meet You,
I’ve been helping people resolve issues and achieve Personal, Professional and Relationship goals for over 25 years – one conversation at a time! My background in Social Work and Life Skills Coaching gives me a unique perspective and set of tools to help people live a life they love. With caring, concern and understanding I am able to create a safe environment where people can open up to me and explore their situation and look for new perspectives and solutions. My style includes:
- Sharing about my own journey, challenges and experiences if it will be helpful to the client. Many appreciate this style and embrace as my examples help them internalize the material.
- There is always a willingness to talk about the past, especially when the limiting beliefs originated in order to address it then move forward.
- I draw on my experience dealing with crisis situations.
- I am tenacious in helping absolutely everyone who is committed to improving their lives.
- The client can bounce between personal – to relationship – to professional issues as they are all interestingly inter-related and one area often affects the next.
Visit my testimonials page to see what else clients are saying about One Conversation.
Gwen Gnazdowsky, founder of One Conversation Coaching & Facilitation has been helping Individuals and Organizations resolve issues and achieve personal, professional and relationship goals One Conversation at a time for over 25 years. She has Mentored and Coached thousands of people, helping them to empower themselves and transform their lives. Her public-speaking engagements include the Ted Talk “Happiness is a Paradigm Shift” for TEDxBCIT and she was the Speaker Coach for TEDxECUAD at Emily Carr University. Gwen has taught Assertiveness, Communication and Public Speaking Courses at Langara College and for the Vancouver School Board. She was the National Mentorship Program Developer and Coordinator for the Women in Leadership Foundation. Gwen has designed and delivered workshops for a number of Corporate Clients including:
• Canadian Corporate Counsel Association (CCCA), affiliated with the Canadian Bar Association
• British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT)
• Human-Resources Management Association (HRMA)
• Certified Management Accountant Association (CPA)
• University of British Columbia (UBC) Anthropology Students
• Canadian Women in Science and Technology (SCWIST)
• Crofton House School
• YMCA and YWCA
• System Analysis Program Development Canada (SAP Canada Inc.)
• Engineers and Geoscientists BC
• MTU Maintenance Canada
Gwen was appointed Co-Chair of The Laurier Institution a national, non-profit supporting diversity. She started her career with a background in Social Services and Life Skills Facilitation working mostly with youth at risk and their families.
Helping people and organizations resolve issues and achieve personal, professional and relationship goals, One Conversation at a time.
It all happens through a conversation…Coaching is a unique process customized to meet the needs of each individual client, group or company. Gwen uses a personalized 5-step methodology in each meeting. read more…